dimanche

siSter

Sister by The Black Keys on Grooveshark

Wake up 
Gonna wake up to nothing 
Break up 
The break up is coming 
When you're heart is hollow 
Another pill to swallow 

Shake up 
Got to shake up you're freezing 
Make up 
I'm gonna make up my reasons 
I used to say I need you 
But I gotta leave you 

Sister, sister what did they do to you 
Sister, sister what did they do to you 
Did they take and try to break 
A heart that long 
It's so wrong 

Hung up 
Got me hung up in draft 
Rung up 
Got me rung up in bed 
You took that handy job 
The one who showed you love 

Sister, sister what did they do to you 
Sister, sister what did they do to you 
Did they take and try to break 
A heart that long 
It's so wrong

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire